DescriptionThe villas of Lonato are residential buildings of great residential value because they are designed starting from an idea of comfort, space flexibility and energy saving. Thanks to the type of construction that adopts ecological and economic parameters, such as zenithal positioning and provides systems that take advantage of natural energy, both single and semi-detached units fall into the energy class B.
The natural scenery of the Park is also the most suitable setting for these houses with a high aesthetic and qualitative value.
• Foundations in reinforced concrete with ventilated structure
• Coating system for perimeter walls above ground
• Facades with stone-clad wall portions
• Thermo-acoustic insulation made with draft
above the cork panel floor
• Green cover
• Wide green spaces
• Possibility of swimming pool
• Facade lighting system, garden and garage slide
• Independent heating system
• Radiant floors for heating and refrigeration
• Thermal solar panels for hot water production
• Custom finishes
• Armored doors, with thermo-acoustic insulation